Thursday, September 11, 2008

Viking Raid to Helsinki (pt. 2)

I hit the streets feeling at death's door early the next morning. I followed this group from the KTH because between their machine-gun speed French I heard "Macdonalds." Like a zombie after fresh brains... They all went to school together before coming to Sweden and didn't seem to mind me stumbling behind them too much.

feeling a little more human, time for some sightseeing

Nordic berries
not just a shampoo flavor but also the contents of this gypsy's cart

the playground is ours!

Our mighty vessel across Helsinki harbor, back to the ship!

This guy takes your picture when you get on the boat and sells it to you for 10 Euros. I took a picture of him and tried to sell it to him. He was not impressed.

No comments:

zjohns2@clemson.edu